British Railway Modelling December 2019
On this episode of BRM TV: Sit back and enjoy an episode filled with entertainment as we head back to model railway basics with Market Deeping’s Model Railway Club. Learn or recap on the fundamentals, from baseboard construction to track laying and making card kits.
Inside this issue:
– Kimble (O) GC/LMS joint line (1960s)
– Feniton (OO) BR (SR) (1958-1964)
– Greenside Vale (N) East Midlands (1950s/1960s)
– Make an HRA from Bachmann’s HTA
– Build a rail replacement diorama